Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wonder why game is scarce?

Re: Wonder why game is scarce?

I remember when this news story was posted on January 12 that his lawyer said the accused wanted to come back to hunt on his holidays. Nobody in the comments mentioned that seeing as he was resident abroad, it would simply be illegal for him to do that because of residency requirements,never ind all the illegal s**t he was found guilty of.

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post
    there’s nothing recent about it.
    I guess the recent aspect is the increase in the amount of these poachers out in the field

Quote Originally Posted by scott h View Post
    I guess the recent aspect is the increase in the amount of these poachers out in the field
    OR.... is it that our awareness of these folks is at an all time high?

Quote Originally Posted by scott h View Post
    A big reason is the recent increase in the gall bladder, bear paw loving crowd. Luckily they are easy to pick out.
    Careful. You sound like Don Cherry, albeit, not nearly as knowledgable.

Do you seriously think he is a isolated case? They get caught with cube vans full of game. Rich Chinese pay these pricks to go and procure game meat for them. The fines are laughable. They line up for "tour" buses every day into the interior to buy land and businesses. They are buying huge parcels of land and making them private hunting grounds for filthy rich Asians.

In the areas that I hunt I see very few hunters of asian decent. I do however, see lots of white trash that always seem to be hunting and shooting anything available to them and leaving their garbage behind.