Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost binos...

Lost binos...

Was hunting 8-12/8-14 area this past week, on my way out of the timber through a cutblock in the dark my Binos somehow slipped out of the chest holder. If anyone finds a set of Binos in the Crystal Butte area please let me know

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Lost binos...

Oh no! I hope this thread has a happy ending. Did you post it up on any of the Facebook hunting groups? If not, let me know if you want me to post it up.

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    Oh no! I hope this thread has a happy ending. Did you post it up on any of the Facebook hunting groups? If not, let me know if you want me to post it up.
    Posted on the BC Hunting and Fishing group but I’m not on the hunting bc one

Quote Originally Posted by Fella View Post
    Posted on the BC Hunting and Fishing group but I’m not on the hunting bc one
    Let me know if you want me to post it up there

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    Let me know if you want me to post it up there
    Hey yeah that would be great!

There's over a dozen cut blocks on and in the vicinity of Crystal Butte. What direction of the peak do you think you lost them?
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Fella View Post
    Hey yeah that would be great!
    Done!

"LOST BINOS: One of our fellow hunters (not a member of this group) and a great standup fella was hunting 8-12/8-14 area this past week (not from the area) On the way out of the timber through a cutblock in the dark his Binos somehow slipped out of the chest holder. If anyone finds a set of Binos in the Crystal Butte area please shoot me a PM. It's a long shot but figure I'd put it out there... who knows! "

I'll let you know if I hear anything from it... fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    There's over a dozen cut blocks on and in the vicinity of Crystal Butte. What direction of the peak do you think you lost them?
    It was the north west side, end of the road and then at the bottom of the ridge to the right of the top of the block. They’re probably under a log somewhere, I went back the next day and searched but no luck

Hope you find them, as its a shitty feeling.

Maybe a friend could help you search? I lost my gps once and went back and retraced my steps (hard to do as I was bush whacking) but I found it. Hours of my time are definitely worth the cost of a higher dollar item.

Good luck