Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Motorized vehicle restrictions

Re: Motorized vehicle restrictions

If new roads are made for the purpose of timber harvest or industrial activities hunters should be allowed to travel on the roads with motorized vehicles.

The guide/outfitter business is a sunset industry in BC. It is dying just like all the ungulates. I hear some are even using out of country employees and paying peanuts. Kinda like a Tim Hortons or an orchard.

Just enough trolling to keep things going - almost jumped on the we should just shut down the province's forestry industry... now its the guides....

Quote Originally Posted by Sirloin View Post
    Regulated hunting has a very minimal impact on the overall populations... its inconsequential compared to habitat, winter conditions, and most of all predators.
    Doe and cow tags are the only thing worth limiting.

Give up hunting totally for any reason, and it ain't coming back. Anything you give up now, AIN'T COMING BACK. Politics has changed, the country has changed. This isn't basic left vs right politics anymore. This is globalism vs nationalism, authoritarianism vs liberty. Did you notice how far Scheer and the conservatives pandered to the left this year? They are moving to the left to get the city goers and newcomers, and will continue to move this direction because with the gates open, the right is totally outnumbered. Trust me the plans the globalists and leftists have for us, do NOT include free unfettered access to land with public ownership of firearms. No more hunting for meat? no reason to allow general public to own a firearm, less reason to allow free access on crown land, the leftists would love this.

Predators are out there polishing off ungulate populations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Ungulate populations are also suffering in the most remote areas were hunters aren't going.
    As Valerius Geist says, wolves are polishing off adult breeding stocks and bears and devouring new fawns and keeping populations from rebounding, we are in a predator pit.
    What globalists and others forget is..... God has already given me and you the nod to "kill and eat", no globalist, Indian Chief,
    paid for politico will tell us otherwise. This is where the rubber meets the road, and in the USA they have established this in many of their states constitution, which means globalists, backdoor commie's, seed eater's and other assholes have no authority other the populace, namely the hunting/country born populace, or if your not country born then you can enjoy the hunting too. I just think those trying to disrupt my way of life need to phuck off, and Trudeau is the biggest asshole globalist I am aware of at this time.