Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jelvis - Trying to send you a PM

Re: Jelvis - Trying to send you a PM

I’m not sure but my hunch would be he goes by another name on another website . Want a hint ?
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by RICKADY View Post
    Rocksteady is listed as "Jelvis Reppellent" does he know anything, hope all is ok
    Rocksteady when full on a-hole on Jelvis a while back trying to drive him out of here. Nothing he did had any bearing but in his mind he wears that as badge of honour that he drove Jelvis away. God bless the internet

Jelvis comes and goes and comes back. I hope he will again as said he was a lot more entertaining here than most.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Salty.. i beg to differ.. i called him out on one of his rhyming posts, which i thought was offensive.. he left..

If that makes me an a hole i would love a pm from you explaining more fully what i did wrong.
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

He was also warned by the Mods to knock it off right before he disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    Salty.. i beg to differ.. i called him out on one of his rhyming posts, which i thought was offensive.. he left..

If that makes me an a hole i would love a pm from you explaining more fully what i did wrong.
    I remember that and was in agreement with your stand.
    There was never a straight answer to a question which were always obtuse so people were less likely to call him on. Makes me think he has a inferiority complex which would explain his hostility and that seemed to intensify after his discovery of f/n heritage.
    Some suggested ignoring his posts which is fine and dandy except there is always someone who had to quote so screw that argument
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by 835 View Post
    I wanna know what the pm was! Lol
    Did ya know who he was???!!
    No, I do not know who Jelvis is at all folks.
    Just wanted to pass along to the OP a bit of background on Jellies history here shortly before he left this last time.
    And to clarify my post that was only meant as a joke, albeit at Jelly's expense.
    I hope he is well, and I know he has FN blood so I know things can get tough on HBC for everyone on that matter as presently, the government is way off base (imo) and many of us are upset, which does step on the feet of any members who are FN on HBC.
    It's a tough dilemma currently, and is tough to keep posts civil, for either side, again, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I remember that and was in agreement with your stand.
    There was never a straight answer to a question which were always obtuse so people were less likely to call him on. Makes me think he has a inferiority complex which would explain his hostility and that seemed to intensify after his discovery of f/n heritage.
    Some suggested ignoring his posts which is fine and dandy except there is always someone who had to quote so screw that argument
    I am not 100% sure but iirc it was something about child abuse or such and he was quoting Scooby Doo, so i told him to grow up for a grown up subject... someone with more time than i can google it up for accuracy

The guys gone, whatever, he was somewhat racist towards white dudes
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Double edged sword.. if we call out FN we are called racust, if they post shat about white folks... inherent right...

Rolling eyes !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    I am not 100% sure but iirc it was something about child abuse or such and he was quoting Scooby Doo, so i told him to grow up for a grown up subject... someone with more time than i can google it up for accuracy
    I think that thread must have been deleted.
    There is an element of irony here. Jelvis was just like every other white ass person on here until his grandmother's heritage come out of the closet to be revealed onto him. Then it was lickity-split for the nearest venue where he could acquire his new found status card. Then began the drum beating. And then it ended. Maybe there was a skeleton or two in the closet that caused him to vaporize. Who knows, who cares? End of matter for me.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"