Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jelvis - Trying to send you a PM

Re: Jelvis - Trying to send you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Speaking of Dana where did he go RJ ?
    Arctic Lake
    Think he left the site due to "who knows what"???
    Dana can be a hard person to get along with at times....actually much of the time.
    Fairly "confrontational" with many members.
    If you don't share his point of view, he isn't shy to let you know it, which makes it hard to keep friends on KBC and folks start to push back.
    As much as he had some great knowledge to share, he probably had more bad points in character stacked against him.

Quote Originally Posted by westcoaster View Post
    I expect it's because the moderators are much like you and I in that they have a life outside this forum and don't always get to read every post.
    If there is something truly obscene, there is a little triangle in the bottom left hand corner of the offending post. Click on that and it takes you to dialog box that you can type what you find so offensive.
    That sends a message to a moderator and he'll be able to make a determination as to the best course of action.
    Totally agree with westcoaster, I think the mods do an excellent job. I'm sure it takes a lot more of their unpaid time than I would devote to the cause. Everyone can help out, simply by not being a dick. By and large, it is a pretty civil group if you stay off the politics page and don't get into the Ford/Chevy/Dodge sh*t.

Ford, by the way. 100%
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    No I talked to kamlooky via pm years ago, he was selling a scope. Definitely not the same guy. I was thinking the same thing when initially pm'ed him. Cut the Riverview jokes guys, that's just juvenile and phucked up
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    Jelvis=pelvis
    Ahhh......yes.....the sweet irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Think he left the site due to "who knows what"???
    Dana can be a hard person to get along with at times....actually much of the time.
    Fairly "confrontational" with many members.
    If you don't share his point of view, he isn't shy to let you know it, which makes it hard to keep friends on KBC and folks start to push back.
    As much as he had some great knowledge to share, he probably had more bad points in character stacked against him.
    Probably because of all the years of flack he's taken on HBC. I'd probably be easily triggered too.
    Still huge respect for sharing all that he has over the years ..... many accomplishments by serious mulie hunters never reach HBC, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Jelvis likely found his street fight fantasy got knocked out and has not come to yet lol
    This is the most likely as the last of his posts I saw were all thinly veiled threats, maybe someone took him up on the offer.

He's become a 'warrior' ever since he found a sliver of DNA that was unknown to him previously . . . .
    Ignore is a good feature on this site.

Maybe he is just out enjoying his tax free F350, and spending time moving back into cheap affordable housing on the Res due to the new found
    heritage and shiny new card.
    Why not, better then wasting his day on HBC any longer

I was thinking the same think boxhitch, seemed like he was very frustrated with current situation, talked to him a little through PM then "ghost". Best wishes to our resident clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    Jel seemed troubled before his posts ended, hope all is well
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

We have to get jello bello back...it is getting boring here,,,

Sometimes life gets the better of us. We dont know what Jel was facing or dealing with but it seems his stress levels were going higher. I give him a lot of credit for being the first in helping me with Muleys when I first moved out west. I hope he is well and comes back.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo