Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duffey Lake off-road snow?

Duffey Lake off-road snow?

The highway camera shows no snow on the Duffey lake road.

Does anyone know if there is snow up in the back end of van Horlick, Blowdown or Downton Creeks FSRs?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Duffey Lake off-road snow?

Was up the Duffy last weekend and all I can tell you is the snow was still up high and didn’t look like much yet. Sorry not more up to date.

The Hurley is still open with snow just at the top so maybe not too much snow up there either.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Thanks guys.

Anybody been over the Duffy the past few days?
    How is the road condition, any snow?
    Planning to drive it with my 2WD pickup tomorrow.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Duffy roads are good to go. Watch for some ice on those shady corners once past the lake. Once passed Joffry It’s clear sailing
    Member of CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingtyler123 View Post
    Duffy roads are good to go. Watch for some ice on those shady corners once past the lake. Once passed Joffry It’s clear sailing
    Thanks man, appreciate the info!
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.

Anybody drove the Duffy in the past few days?
    Any snow or is it clear now?
    Thanks
    WLM

Flush the Turd!

No snow on the road

If you pull over on the Duffy be careful not to pull over too much on the shoulder... had to pull someone out the other week because they pulled off to far on the snow pack and sank. Road was clear , watch for ice like said , couple bad potholes this year too
    Member of CCFR