Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamloops bc whitetail sightings

Kamloops bc whitetail sightings

So hey without giving up any hunting locations let’s track whitetail sightings in and around Kamloops. I’ve seen them at pass lake, watching creek,Saul lake, timber lake , tunkwa, Chris creek, squito and Campbell lakes ect. They are spreading fast. I’ve listed the places most others have seen them as well. But I’m curious about the high steep country where our mule deer thrive because I’m starting to see them in the steep stuff now.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Kamloops bc whitetail sightings

gfys there here.

How about we don't.

to my comment or his

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    So hey without giving up any hunting locations let’s track whitetail sightings in and around Kamloops. I’ve seen them at pass lake, watching creek,Saul lake, timber lake , tunkwa, Chris creek, squito and Campbell lakes ect. They are spreading fast. I’ve listed the places most others have seen them as well. But I’m curious about the high steep country where our mule deer thrive because I’m starting to see them in the steep stuff now.
    lol how about a few more posts. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    gfys there here.
    Lol your absolutely right they are here. They are everywhere now. Their are no secret spots now and most aren’t willing to walk hours in the dark to get to my secret spots. I’m merely saying they are going to become a problem for our mule deer they need to be controlled. I don’t think a lot of hunters truly realize just how many of these deer are actually out there. They just hide now in response to the open doe season. I shoot my two whitetail every year 25 minutes from town all the while listening to road hunters drive by and throw beer cans out the window. If your any kind of whitetail hunter you have nothing to worry about trust me

Any how my point is close to the road or a serious hike back all the hunting pressure in the world ain’t gonna get rid of them

How’re you hunting them? I grew up hunting them out of stands in woodlots in S. Ontario but hitting them on public land out west is a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway View Post
    How’re you hunting them? I grew up hunting them out of stands in woodlots in S. Ontario but hitting them on public land out west is a mystery to me.
    I mostly still hunt them but crazy slow I glass everywhere before I take my next steps. I try and spot them before they spot me. Some times it works most times it doesn’t lol got to be quick on the trigger. I do some rattling. I’m a meat hunter don’t really care about antlers however I’d like to get a big guy some day😃

actually there pockets are quite small...you can finf pockets where ever but i seem to see them in the sane 1km pockets habitually..

agreed there like mice you see one there is 100hiding..that said i will keep those spots to myself..
    i have seen them from fort nelson in the north to osyoos in the south elkford in the east and anahiem lake in the west...you tell me where they are.