Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Perseverance Sheep Hunt 2019

Re: Perseverance Sheep Hunt 2019

To see the increase in this gal’s appearance, enthusiasm, strength over the hunt (not that it was ever in doubt as I quickly learned) I saw her just becoming stronger, healthier. I personally believe that the outdoor lifestyle can be a tremendous tool for health, be it spiritually or physically. Thanks Denise for inspiring US as a community. We all wish you a bright and healthy future.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    To see the increase in this gal’s appearance, enthusiasm, strength over the hunt (not that it was ever in doubt as I quickly learned) I saw her just becoming stronger, healthier. I personally believe that the outdoor lifestyle can be a tremendous tool for health, be it spiritually or physically. Thanks Denise for inspiring US as a community. We all wish you a bright and healthy future.
    Well said Ourea, I'm certain Denise will soar from here on in, she was married to one hell of a mentor and you guys just continued that tradition, well done!! K

What an inspiring story. Thanks for sharing

amazing story and beautiful ram way to go!

That's absolutely awesome! I am so happy all those great people got into the experience with you and made the effort they did. Youre good people and is shows.

You're perseverance and spirit are admirable and encouraging. Keep it up Denise!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Thanks so much Don, for the sweet lil 243 that is an amazing rifle and for posting the pics. I think Mur was sitting on my shoulder for this one and yes, he would be VERY happy.
    Yes.. he was and is.. you made him proud maam
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Congratulations on an amazing trophy. You are one tough woman to take on the challenge of sheep hunting considering everything that you've recently been through. The reward of your hard work must feel amazing.

Ourea......you and the others who helped make this hunt happen are awesome. It takes a special kind of person to put that much effort into helping someone you don’t know. Thank you for being so dedicated.

What a amazing story! You are a true inspiration and I so glad you had some amazing help. This sounds like a hunt of a life time and I’m so glad you go to do Denise. Huge congratulations to you and your crew ❤️

Wow. I don't know too many people like you. A rare treat to read these stories! Way to go!

TJ

Way to go! Nice Ram