Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Perseverance Sheep Hunt 2019

Re: Perseverance Sheep Hunt 2019

Knowing what it takes to hunt sheep and be successful, only makes this story that much sweeter.

Huge congrats on pushing through, Denise, and taking a couple standup guys along for the ride. Couldn't be happier for you.

Congrats to all, for all the help and a straight shot with lots and lots of effort behind it!!!!
    Outstanding folks.

Wow you go Girl. A well deserved Ram for sure.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Awesome Mrs. Gunner. Big shout out to Ourea and others who helped out including his funky toe.

Awesome story, congrats on a great ram! Really enjoyed the read, definitely inspires to write up a story of my own.

Congrats to all involved
    I have been lucky enough to go on a couple of these hunts out of penticton and no just how much effort goes into this hunt
    thanks for taking us on the journey with you
    A beautiful ram that was well earned

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    Congratulations Denise, that's a beautiful Ram, great shooting girl ! I can hear Murray smiling with pride.

Ive always admired the dedication of Sheep hunters but you bring that admiration to a whole new level Denise.

Congratulations and many thanks to all those involved, hunters are great people and this story proves it.

Respectfully.....
    Thanks so much Don, for the sweet lil 243 that is an amazing rifle and for posting the pics. I think Mur was sitting on my shoulder for this one and yes, he would be VERY happy.
    Support the BCWF, they volunteer to benefit all of us.

Congrats Denise ! You are a Real Hunter and I'm sure Murray IS so Very Proud of you ! Good on ALL the people that helped you out to achieve - its a Wonderfull Storey ! One of the BEST Ever ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by remington jim View Post
    congrats denise ! You are a real hunter and i'm sure murray is so very proud of you ! Good on all the people that helped you out to achieve - its a wonderfull storey ! One of the best ever ! Rj
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^x 2^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Very well done! I looked forward to this story after what Dave had written...incredible perseverance congrats..