Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meat Grinders

Re: Meat Grinders

I've been wanting one as well. Thanks for the info guys. I was thinking Cabelas to.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksn95 View Post
    Sounds like the general consensus is that Cabela's ones seems pretty decent.. I think I will pull the trigger on the 1hp one as it has reverse.. I'll take a look at the STX one but I think Cabela's has a decent wareenty and lots of accessories if I need them.it also seems to do ok as a sausage stuffer from the reviews. we normally do 3-4 deer a year and a bear or two..
    I works great as a sausage stuffer, especially with the foot pedal to control the flow. I haven’t used my manual stuffer since.

I have the cabelas 1hp version before they renamed them to carnivore but i think they are similar. That thing is crazy how much and how fast it will grind. Foot pedal is a must i believe, its like having an extra hand for the switch leaving your hands to manage the feeding and grinding. Particularly if you use it for sausage making/stuffing which mine does quite well fyi.

Mike

I just used a friends 1hp Cabelas, Worked awesome, chewed through my elk in no time. Thinking of getting one myself