Being on rams,finally, was a very good feeling. I could see her enthusiasm and excitement yet she tempered it. She was in control. I was getting to know her better and felt confident she wasn’t going into buck fever mode when killing may happen. Seen more than a few guys come unglued when the reality of squeezing the trigger gets the best of them. Was pretty sure she would be solid.

I’ve been around a lot of people, managed a nation sales force, you learn to deal with a lot of strong personalities. What I found interesting with my ongoing hunt with this special gal was I was finding myself learning from her. I am a firm believer that a persons attitude predicts their altitude in life. Down the the home stretch I was soaring/hunting with an eagle for sure. Being around folks that make you want to do better, go that extra mile, leave no rock unturned, find success at almost any cost....I have always admired those that can influence others that way. I have also learned that some of these truly special people don’t realize how special their skill set is in that regard.