Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to cabin

Going to cabin

Anyone know if your allowed to go to your secondary residence(cabin in Rock Creek)no neighbours close by and middle of nowhere bring all supplies with me no stops from lower mainland thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Going to cabin

Hell, if it is O.K for the Prime Minister it should be O.K for you. Hell I bet you don't have a pile of Secret Service Mounties in tow, either.

I wouldn't go by what our idiot leader does. He has shown time and time again he does not show an ounce of good judgement. The issue for these small communities is that if you were to get sick they do not have the resources to deal with it. Same if you were to get hurt/injured in an accident you are putting first responders at risk. Small communities have asked us not to visit, so I really think we should be abiding by these requests for the good of the communities involved. It is only an inconvenience to you but could be serious for them.

Why ask,just go

Be prepared for all the Nazis to post your pictures on the social media and call on you the police, the army and prime minister himself.
    If there is a fire near by, check it to make sure it's not the inquisition getting ready to burn you at the stake.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Trudeau can do it so can you... why ask, just go if you want. It’s up to you , not people on this forum haha. Whatever you think is right go for it , take precautions sure, use common sense. Still a free country we live in

It's your choice and your choice only. If you can keep your social distancing and bring all your own goods up then why not. I think some of the people on here could use alittle more fresh air...

Theres no total travel ban,,,,yet... I would just go and dont tell anyone ...
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo

Take precautions, use common sense, and do whats best for your family.

Still completely legal.

I say go for it - I'm in a similar situation!