Thread: sasq pak cart

sasq pak cart

Are these guys still around? no luck contacting them. I tried to buy one a while back and they selling the business apparently. Anyhow would love to purchase one. Maybe someone has one for sale . Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: sasq pak cart

I have heard the same. Not in business anymore, unfortunately. Excellent carts. Sorry, not trying to rub it in, but I found a used one online this summer for a decent price. I'm definitely keeping it now. First of all because it's a great cart, and secondly it's a collectors item now!

Good luck, you never know, maybe someone on here is willing to part with one or knows somebody who is.
    Last edited by last light; 10-13-2019 at 09:45 PM.

Ya, hoping somebody will part with one. Willing to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by white moose View Post
    Are these guys still around? no luck contacting them. I tried to buy one a while back and they selling the business apparently. Anyhow would love to purchase one. Maybe someone has one for sale . Thanks
    I have one I bought years ago.Not for sale, but you are welcome to borrow it if your in my area. Im in Duncan on Vancouver Island.

Didn't the owner get busted on wildlife infraction charges ?
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    I have one I bought years ago.Not for sale, but you are welcome to borrow it if your in my area. Im in Duncan on Vancouver Island.
    Thanks for the offer, i'm in castlegar. I'll buy iy if you have a change of heart. lol

great carts i use a fridge dolly lol.

I have contacted him a few times over the past couple of years. I, too, am interested in one if he starts making them again.....or if anybody has one they would like to get rid of.
    Last year when I talked to him he said he might be starting up again and took my contact information for a possible future order. I have not heard back from him. I was considering contacting him again via email , but have not done so yet. If I hear anything I will be sure to post.