Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stone glacier pack question

Re: Stone glacier pack question

I use the kifaru gun bearer as well ... i think it's a better system than the SG one.

Hey thanks for all the insight and advice everyone. Been away hunting (no luck unfortunately) so haven't been on here. I'll try tweaking some things and double checking how SG says to set up, but I'm running out of time to return and have to send it back while it's still in perfect condition. I have the small size belt as I'm about a 30 inch waist. I carry most of the weight on the waist belt which is where the main problem lies, bruises/sore spots on my hips and the belt sits resting on the top of my hips. I believe this is the correct spot for the belt? Hopefully I can get it fitting comfy as I really need a solid pack system.

I would call Stone Glacier and talk them. I have never called them but I have heard they are really helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    I use the kifaru gun bearer as well ... i think it's a better system than the SG one.
    I like the sg Mount better than the Kifaru gun bearer because of the weight of the gun bearer. But I also picked up a universal upper gun bearer piece I put it on my stone glacier pack so I can run in both positions