Thread: Rookie needs mountain hunting advice. Beer or coffee if you live near Kamloops.

Rookie needs mountain hunting advice. Beer or coffee if you live near Kamloops.

Hey folks, as the title says. Rookie hunter, some small game and deer experience. Reasonably good shape, 31 years old, lots of experience with bush work as I work in forestry. I have an itch to hunt Alpine black bear/caribou/stones sheep/goat. Any of the above really, or all of em! Not looking for honey holes or anything like that, just someone I can talk to about gear, logistics animal behaviour etc. I'm willing to solo hunt, and I have some multi-day backpacking experience as well. Will buy beer or coffee if you can meet up in person. I live in Kamloops but would drive a few hours for a chat if there are any experienced mountain guys who'd be generous enough to tolerate my ignorance. Pm me if you'd like!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Rookie needs mountain hunting advice. Beer or coffee if you live near Kamloops.

I'd contact RyoTHC, he seems like your local pro, PM him. K

Re: Rookie needs mountain hunting advice. Beer or coffee if you live near Kamloops.

I can meet up after the 22nd. Currently hunting sheep and elk in the kootenays. Cousin has a moose draw starting Tuesday so that’s the first priority. Send me a pm and we can meet.

Bhb
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

If you want to head up North in August then give me a shout.

Thx for reaching out guys!