Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tulameen FSR results

Tulameen FSR results

Spent the weekend up Tulameen FSR and Britton Creek FSR. Hiked hard and did some road hunting. So many clear cuts that looked like perfect deer and grouse habitat but saw NOTHING. Some sign but not even a doe. Met some other hunters who told me the same thing. So just a heads up guys, don't bother going into that area unless you want to go for the scenery.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Tulameen FSR results

That area sees lots of action....spring bear and ATV clubs....summer camping and ATV clubs......hunting and ATC clubs, then snow mobiles all white winter!

Hunted that are since 80-81.....will be there Friday for a look see!

It rarely has let me down, but you do nee to know the area!!

Was up there as well. A lot of the snow pushed the deer out of my area. Lot's of pressure up there. Seems different year to year. Last year we saw a ton of deer up there. Saw way more predators this year. Couple bears and a couple packs of coyotes.

It's too close to lower mainland, pressured

SB

As others have said, that area gets a lot of pressure from the LML.
    Head further East towards Tulameen or up behind Coalmont, less pressure = more game.
    This summer and so far all thru the Fall we've seen more bucks than we've seen for years in those areas and a few weeks ago people were quickly getting their Grouse tags filled.

Always a good thing to get them grouse tags filled!

Stay tuned for Salty's hot dogs and chili stand on the Tulameen fsr I'm gonna be stinkin rich!! Pull off the Tulameen 500 for a much needed rest and a dog n chili for just... - $17. Advice - $5. Correct advice - $35. We've got pull thru parking for your rig and any trailer known to man kind, picnic tables and an outhouse . Mai Lee will have her massage parlour up and running out back of the kitchen as well, prices upon request.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Always a good thing to get them grouse tags filled!

Stay tuned for Salty's hot dogs and chili stand on the Tulameen fsr I'm gonna be stinkin rich!! Pull off the Tulameen 500 for a much needed rest and a dog n chili for just... - $17. Advice - $5. Correct advice - $35. We've got pull thru parking for your rig and any trailer known to man kind, picnic tables and an outhouse . Mai Lee will have her massage parlour up and running out back of the kitchen as well, prices upon request.
    Oh, this weekend will be a zoo up there. We used to joke that there was a CO at the start of Britton / Lawless who would only allow a vehicle every 30 minutes onto the road to avoid congestion.
    Add beer and toilet paper to your offerings and you'll be moving to the better side of Hope soon.
    We have our annual family Thanksgiving in Tulameen, will get the Grand Girls out Quadding, the Son and Son In Law out hunting and the Women back in the cabin cooking dinner like they should.

Try looking up Roany, Blakeburn, Arrastra and North Newton out of Coalmont. I was seeing 50+ deer/day in there this Spring.

Was up there last week.. saw lots of deer and one less bear near Blakeburn area... The weather seems to be pushing the deer further down

Cougars have moved into the 10k cabin area no game left