Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tulameen FSR results

Re: Tulameen FSR results

Quote Originally Posted by blacksn95 View Post
    Was up there last week.. saw lots of deer and one less bear near Blakeburn area... The weather seems to be pushing the deer further down
    I'll take a crack at it one more time and see what Blakeburn area/Wells lake shelter holds after the long weekend otherwise I'm heading to Cheryville/Lumby area to cut my tag

i was there the weekend before the any buck opener...seen 17 deer in half a day. 2 were bucks

Rare to the BIG deer that use to hang out there.....

You need to really know the area well. Many deer are nocturnal due to pressures of years past. Seems even the bears aren't as abundant.

really? i camped up there middle of last week and seen 5 does, a bear and her cub, and 2 grouse. 2 weeks before that I seen 2 single spike bucks jumping off the side of the road and came across 4 grouse and likely the same pair of bears. i must be in the right area of tulameen!

There is NO GAME anywhere near Tulameen this coming weekend, please stay away, don't waste your time.

I was up last week. Saw 20 or so does, some fork and spike bucks, black bear with a very nice coat and too many grouse to count. Noticed a canine of some sort running off as well. Didn't have a long enough look to tell what it was. Guess it all depends where you look.

They're in there. Get inside the bush a hundred yards you might be surprised.
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Any word on how its like this year? looking to head up early this sunday.

Are you heading to the Tulameen FSR area in particular or the Tulameen area in general?
    Son was out last week in the Tulameen FSR area looking for bear, no luck. They did however feast on bunnies and grouse.
    I'm in Tulameen now searching for the elusive Whitetail Buck - Son got one around Tulameen 3 days ago, today, same area we only saw does.
    There's a few bear running around in Town.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    Are you heading to the Tulameen FSR area in particular or the Tulameen area in general?
    Son was out last week in the Tulameen FSR area looking for bear, no luck. They did however feast on bunnies and grouse.
    I'm in Tulameen now searching for the elusive Whitetail Buck - Son got one around Tulameen 3 days ago, today, same area we only saw does.
    There's a few bear running around in Town.
    Wow nice going on the WT. Can't imagine there's many WTs, mostly mulies.... I might give it a shot on Sunday and hopefully bag a few grouse at the very least.