Thread: Still Missing in Spatsizi

Still Missing in Spatsizi

It’s been 14 years today that tragedy struck our little family and our world turned upside down. Fourteen years ago that I tucked my little girls into bed and then with trembling hands picked up the phone to report that my husband was overdue from his hunting trip. I feel the girls and I became the three musketeers that day. We have tackled whatever life has thrown at us since then. We have made it through elementary school years, the tough teenage years and now we have almost made it through the last of the college years. Our relationship became stronger and stronger as we became stronger and stronger. However, there is and always will be a weight on our shoulders that we can’t lift until we receive“the call” that our husband/father has been found. It has been 14 years and we have waited anxiously every hunting season for that call. Every year hoping that this would be the year that someone would find him. So please, if you are anywhere in the Spatsizi Park please keep your eyes open for any signs.
    Hope is all we got.

www.missinginspatsizi.com
    Last edited by Missing; 10-02-2019 at 07:48 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Still Missing in Spatsizi

I can't imagine how hard this is for you and your family. I have followed the story and I wish you all the best. I hope you can find closure one day soon.

Best wishes.

I have followed your plight for years hoping for you to get some answers...I cant even imagine the kind of pain and suffering your family has been through....thank you for updating us with your personal situation especially with how you are coping and to some degree thriving after this tragic event...my best thoughts are with you and your family

I have been in the park and on the river the last 3 years and he is always in my thoughts. I wish I had some closure for you.