Sharing my thoughts and experiences with the Burris Forever Warranty...

I was sighting in some different ammo last week and found that I lost windage when moving the the turrets right. I removed the scope, isolated it and checked both elevation and windage, and sure enough, both windage and elevation turrets stop moving the reticle after a few turns.

I bought this scope used off of CGN (Canadiangunnuts) as I heard it was a good, and cheaper alternative to Leupold, and found that they also have a transferrable warranty:
Burris Forever Warranty * No Questions Asked * They even advertise that you can return it for repair if you buy it used.

I went to their website, but didn't see Canada specific instructions, so emailed their distributer in Canada. They wrote back within 24 hours with friendly instructions on what to do, with links to register and start the process. Took me 2 minutes, and within hours I received my RMA number, a PDF to download and cut a shipping label and packing slip.

I cleaned and wrapped my scope, put it in it's original box with the packing slip inside, then wrapped and put the shipping label on the outside. I then went to the post office and paid for shipping to get there (Colorado, USA) next week, with insurance, about $25. Their email said to expect a turn around time 2-4 weeks once they receive it.

Looks like it's iron sights until then

I'll post how things go...

Cheers,

Josh