Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Vote Is Important!

Re: Your Vote Is Important!

I just wish a lot of people on the Island would wake up. This place always seems to go solid NDP, and maybe a little green. We continually isolate ourselves Federally when we do this. A Conservative sweep on the island would be a refreshing change, but probably never going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by VLD43 View Post
    I just wish a lot of people on the Island would wake up. This place always seems to go solid NDP, and maybe a little green. We continually isolate ourselves Federally when we do this. A Conservative sweep on the island would be a refreshing change, but probably never going to happen.
    A sweep might be a little much to ask for, but as of now it looks like the north island will go blue, Cowichan-Malahat-Langford could be as well. Even Esquimalt-Sannich-Sooke, the CPC is at the bottom of the list, but only 7% below the top. Given the margin of error and a concerted effort by the CPC maybe that may change as well? Three blue seats on the island would be a good start!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elkaddict View Post
    A sweep might be a little much to ask for, but as of now it looks like the north island will go blue, Cowichan-Malahat-Langford could be as well. Even Esquimalt-Sannich-Sooke, the CPC is at the bottom of the list, but only 7% below the top. Given the margin of error and a concerted effort by the CPC maybe that may change as well? Three blue seats on the island would be a good start!!
    Hope you're right on all three. I will do my part.

New polling suggests that the Conservatives have gained a 4 point spread over the Liberals.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Here's the list. These B.C. ridings were won with less than 5% of the vote. Please help insure they are either taken or retained by the Conservatives if you wish to keep your firearms and your fishing rights after the election.

BRITISH COLUMBIA Burnaby South, B.C., NDP MP Kennedy Stewart (1.2%)
    Central Okanagan-Similkameen-Nicola, B.C., Conservative MP Dan Albas (2.4%)
    Coquitlam-Port Coquitlam, B.C., Liberal MP Ron McKinnon (3.3%)
    Kamloops-Thompson-Cariboo, B.C., Conservative MP Cathy McLeod (4.5%)

Kootenay-Columbia, B.C., NDP MP Wayne Stetski (0.4%)
    Mission –Matsqui-Fraser Canyon, B.C., Liberal MP Jati Sidhu (2.3%)
    Pitt Meadows-Maple Ridge, B.C., Liberal MP Dan Ruimy (2.5%)

Richmond Centre, B.C., Conservative MP Alice Wong (2.8%)

South Surrey-White Rock, B.C., Conservative MP Dianne Lynn Watts (2.5%)

Just for once, I would want to vote for someone I like and has good policies.
    I hate having to always go to the polls choosing the lesser of 2 or 3 or 4 poisons!!
    Hate the NDP here but never really liked what the Libs did either in BC (Green is not an option).

Just so much BS now.
    I don't find it enjoyable at all and never leave the voting day with a smile, even if who I voted for gets in.

People are sick of being pushed too far.. I personally know people who voted liberal and will now vote conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkaddict View Post
    Here's the list. These B.C. ridings were won with less than 5% of the vote. Please help insure they are either taken or retained by the Conservatives if you wish to keep your firearms and your fishing rights after the election.

BRITISH COLUMBIA Burnaby South, B.C., NDP MP Kennedy Stewart (1.2%)
    Central Okanagan-Similkameen-Nicola, B.C., Conservative MP Dan Albas (2.4%)
    Coquitlam-Port Coquitlam, B.C., Liberal MP Ron McKinnon (3.3%)
    Kamloops-Thompson-Cariboo, B.C., Conservative MP Cathy McLeod (4.5%)

Kootenay-Columbia, B.C., NDP MP Wayne Stetski (0.4%)
    Mission –Matsqui-Fraser Canyon, B.C., Liberal MP Jati Sidhu (2.3%)
    Pitt Meadows-Maple Ridge, B.C., Liberal MP Dan Ruimy (2.5%)

Richmond Centre, B.C., Conservative MP Alice Wong (2.8%)

South Surrey-White Rock, B.C., Conservative MP Dianne Lynn Watts (2.5%)
    ill be placing my vote for Albas I believe this will be his third term? Either way he’s been no since I moved here.

Done my duty. Going to be in the bush during the election and the advance polls so I gotter done today.

Bugle M In, I hear ya. It seems there is no party out there that gives a rat's rear end about the country. It's all about getting and retaining power. Still, the 10 years previous to numb nuts were much easier to stomach.

Voted today for the good guys
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit