Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poll on Fed Gov Handgun Ban

Re: Poll on Fed Gov Handgun Ban

Your lever and pump guns are next!

My dream will be for the conservatives to get back in, and to finish completely gutting the CBC liberal propaganda machine and completely defund that drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by cdub View Post
    I tried to vote again from home and now I cant even find any mention of the poll.
    Just goes to show you the validity of these polls when people can vote multiple times.

Be curious to see what the actual results of this pole would be is you could only vote once and the demographic of voters was posted with the results.

Most non gun owners I talk to are pretty much indifferent to guns and would like to see harder punishment for criminals.
    Last edited by Ron.C; 09-23-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Between the liberals and large city Mayors everybody want's to ban hand guns. What the question to me is, do these people even have a clue what the laws are for restricted weapons are. Do they honestly think by putting a ban on them, the gang bangers are all of a sudden going stop packing, I think not. I agree with Ron.C we are in need of tougher punishment for people that are breaking the law with restricted weapons, if a guy gets caught with a restricted weapon with no permit they should suffer the full extent of the law, no wrist slapping. And if the laws aren't strong enough, make them stronger! But don't punish law abiding citizens.

i voted Y E S for vaccines.....handguns..???? where?

They yanked it as soon as the NO vote took the lead