Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pan Phillips home ranch for sale

Re: Pan Phillips home ranch for sale

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    That LANDs right in the THICK of FN country - Its NOT worth a plugged Nickel now ! jmo RJ
    Hmmmm concur completely. ..
    Cheers
    Steven

Well there is chief Joe's new rez. Shit he'll get it handed to him for free then we can all pony up and build him a new ranch on it. Pan was quite the character, he would be so disappointed in the way things are now.
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Well there is chief Joe's new rez. Shit he'll get it handed to him for free then we can all pony up and build him a new ranch on it. Pan was quite the character, he would be so disappointed in the way things are now.
    He's probably flopping in his grave which I think was at the Home Ranch.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Brings back memories of the 2 unique characters Pan & Rick & the book Grass Beyond the Mountains.
    In 1983 Eve & I were driving near WL on our way to Redstone when it was announced that Pan died from a heart attack at age 73.
    While surveying near Chetwynd in Aug. 66 just before going to school an old timer that knew of him told us that Rick in his late 50s also died from a heart attack.

Always wanted to visit home ranch by horseback.
    Sadly the cabins are no more.
    Home Ranch - Pan Phillips homestead
    What a sight this would have been with smoke curling up out of the chimney while approaching at dusk drenched with horses drawn full of moose meat.
    I first heard of Phillips and his character in a book my Uncle Clarence Simmons wrote - "The Endless Reach". He describes pulling in there on a night such as described whilst finishing a guiding trip I believe. Shame it has got to such conditions, surrounds and all.
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

Good luck what that!
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach