Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Let’s talk about poop...

Re: Let’s talk about poop...

Wow. Still amazes me the amount of name calling that you supposed “men” feel is necessary. Hiding behind your keyboards calling someone you’ve never met a “snowflake”, “princess” etc. Very mature. Would you like to meet up at the bike racks after school?

This thread was a simple ask to not leave your shit and paper uncovered if you are in the area of publicly used trails and camp spots in the wilderness. It’s just common curtesy, but if you don’t get that, there’s no helping you.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Your first post never said anything about areas of publicly used trails/camp sites and you also stated that you were pretty sure it was 98% hunters leaving the mess. If publicly used trails/camp sites in over populated areas was your concern then you should have clearly stated that. Due to where I live/hunt this isn’t an issue for me. I have only come across someone else’ shit pile 2-3 times in the last 20yrs.

So I've done the research, plotted the graphs and came to the conclusion: hunters poop in the woods.

We have to move past this point.

Funny that we'll pick up our dog's drops when we take them for a walk but we leave our own drops behind. Seems kind of wrong when you think about it. Mind you I don't want to walk around hunting with a bag of my poops in a baggie.

If it’s raining and you have the splatters is it ok to let it fly relying on the rain to wash it away or should you still dig a hole?

I predict a lock coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    If it’s raining and you have the splatters is it ok to let it fly relying on the rain to wash it away or should you still dig a hole?
    you should definitely wait until you find some porous ground where your mess will seep into the ground out of site and then pack your used sh*t tape up and put it in your pocket until you can get home and flush it like a civilized human.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Wow. Still amazes me the amount of name calling that you supposed “men” feel is necessary. Hiding behind your keyboards calling someone you’ve never met a “snowflake”, “princess” etc. Very mature. Would you like to meet up at the bike racks after school?
    it seems like you’re the troll hiding behind his keyboard.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Come here and say that tough guy! When people talk out of their asses, I ignore them. To quote John Cougar “I won’t suffer fools”. You guys are all name calling me because I chose to not pay attention to one persons continued inane comments. That’s what is pathetic.
    Is this the kind of keyboard warriorring you’re talking about?

we should talk to trump about building a wall around the lml...

Do you throw your apple core, banana peel, the crust of your sandwich your Mommy forgot to cut off in the bush?

What do you do with your pee?

I have pooped in the bushes for well over 50 years....near have heard anyone complain??

Some posters take this thread WAY too serious.. It was idle banter.. no feelings were intended to be crushed..
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main