Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Let’s talk about poop...

Re: Let’s talk about poop...

Quote Originally Posted by m5wilson View Post
    But seriously did anyone actually read that Global news article that was posted?

"Anevich said some hardcore nature-lovers opt for the buddy system – find a friend (that you’re very comfortable with), hold hands and lean back in unison.

One Global News employee recommended climbing a tree (“it’s cleaner”)."

Imagine...
    I wouldn’t go anywhere I had to pack poop burritos around with me. I’d rather stop eating several days before and during my outdoor time and hope for the best before I pack poop around in my pack.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by eastkoot View Post
    Train the dog to leave poop alone! But some one once told me you have to be smarter than the dog your training!! Just saying.
    And some dogs have instincts that run deeper than others. For female dogs, it’s common to eat poop as they do/did this to keep other predators from finding their pups. Also just saying.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by j270wsm View Post
    You put him on ignore because of his opinion/posted comments about shitting in the bush. That’s the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard.
    No, I put him on ignore because I got tired of reading his comments about how proud he was to shit all over the place, and how everyone who didn’t want to deal with other peoples shit were in the wrong. The REALLY pathetic thing is how many people like to boast about being pigs.

I knew this was likely to be a touchy subject when I started the thread, but I guess I gave people too much credit for maybe having the ability to be educated on how easy it is to cover up their crap, and why it’s the considerate thing to do. Apparently its too difficult a concept for some of you to grasp.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Sometime I have time to dig a hole, sometimes not. I always pile a bunch of shyt on top though. If you ever come across a pile of stuff piled up...don't push it over.

I always pile wood or rocks on mine, unless I'm in Jordan River, then I just leave it.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

perhaps your dog needs to be reprogrammed to find birds?

Quote Originally Posted by j270wsm View Post
    Are you serious??? You put him on ignore because of his opinion/posted comments about shitting in the bush. That’s the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard.
    I'm sure he is serious. And while it is pathetic, we need to get used to such tactics from snowflakes as this is what they have been taught to do when people hold an opposing view.

I actually find this to be astonishing...that there is so much acrimony and belligerence over something that we all do. Do your business, cover/bury it, move along.

So now the "shoot, shovel and shut up" is replaced by "shyt, shovel and shut up" ??
    Somewhere in our hiking /camping past we picked up the book "How To Shyt In The Woods", guess we'll have to reread it.
    And remember to always have a pack of those nice wet wipes in your pack, they make your bum feel oh sooooo good.

TP is incredibly durable and persistent. I have been to lots of undeveloped unofficial campsites where just at the edge of the site there are unsightly piles of toilet paper long after the feces have disappeared.

It's not that hard to scrape a hole in the ground and bury your waste rather than leave it around as a tribute and monument to your slovenly slob behaviour.
    Last edited by MichelD; 09-22-2019 at 10:07 AM.