Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let’s talk about poop...

Re: Let’s talk about poop...

my dog also has the gift of finding uncovered poop. for bear/deer/other animal poop he seems to give it a sniff and i can get him off it in time, but frick he always dives right into the human feces...gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Rieber View Post
    Just curious if you pick up your dogs poops when you're in the woods bird hunting?

I get your point though - there is something dirty about human poops and paper left to decompose. I will honestly keep your request in mind the next time I file my taxes in the woods and will be sure to better cover or conceal them. I agree - nobody needs to see or step in that shite. Mind you, if you're hunting where people stop to poops, you might want to try another less welcoming rest area.
    Thanks for the future efforts after your efforts... These are FSRs. It seems people just shit anywhere they feel the urge. Sometimes there are camp spots within 1/2 km or so, but all the more reason to cover it if there is a camp spot nearby.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Last time i hung off the back of the truck, there was a 6 ft spray, i may have to call in a dump truck load of rocks next time I do agree, we live in Jordan River and all the tourists think it is an open washroom squatting area, but that is probably because Island Wanderer called JR a shithole for drunks and welly bums...
    You must know my friend Sean Kxxxxx... He’s been known to tilt a bottle or 6
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Does this count as bear baiting?
    Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets...

When the Tim Hortons dark roast hits, i like to duke in the middle of the road, so all road users can see the paper well ahead of time
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Quote Originally Posted by upperleftcoaster View Post
    my dog also has the gift of finding uncovered poop. for bear/deer/other animal poop he seems to give it a sniff and i can get him off it in time, but frick he always dives right into the human feces...gross.
    Man, I feel you pain.
    Used to hate it when Molly RIP would take off into the woods, come back smacking her lips and there were pieces of toilet paper stuck to her nose.

Same here, and I light the TP on fire for a brief ceremony as we all remove our hats!!!!
    Funny how fast that can get you a reputation ��
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    When the Tim Hortons dark roast hits, i like to duke in the middle of the road, so all road users can see the paper well ahead of time

So, playing devils advocate here... your dog has a fetish for human crap... and we should bury it so your dog dont roll in it... my dog has a fetish for chasing car tires as they go down the street in front of the house does that mean no one should drive on my street????

I've had quite a few such encounters both the lap dog and the two year nut job Catahoula think people shit is as good as it gets. I only find this within a km of pavement though just sayin.

Other than that to those out there uninitiated in bush dump best practices, and there are many, you dig a hole with the heel of your boot first. Cover your deposit in the hole with a bit of the dirt you dug up and a bit more leaves and bush litter and it decomposes very fast then. Left on top of the ground, not so much.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Sounds like the poopers are not the problem but messed up dogs