Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wolves in Maple Ridge??

Re: Wolves in Maple Ridge??

I would imagine if there is a decent pack around there, they could be feasting on the Bear pop...
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    I would say with confidence that is a wolf. Size, stance and colour matches many I’ve seen.

Maybe the trappers up north are finally trading wolves for LML hookers!
    They can have the hookers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    I would say with confidence that is a wolf.
    Color? You haven't seen a dog that color before? Seriously? Stance? What does that even mean? Size? Again. It's a photo of a dog in a field. Hence, no objects close to discern relative size. How do you come to your conclusions?
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

My guess is that Gcreek based his conclusions on years of observing and dealing with wolves on an almost daily basis. But I could be wrong.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

I believe wildlife bios have wolves on trail cams in Pinecone-Burke. No good reasons you won’t see wolves in MR.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
    I believe wildlife bios have wolves on trail cams in Pinecone-Burke. No good reasons you won’t see wolves in MR.
    I have been hearing some rumors' that they were getting really close to the LM.
    Funny thing with wolves.
    We see the classic wolf on TV all these years so we have a set look about them in our minds.
    But many that I see of late in photos are mangy looking beasts as well.

I know 180 is saying, as the dog that came bombing at me in the middle of nowhere looked a bit like the photo and to a large degree,
    as described by 180, and in a quick flash, I thought it was a wolf.....at first.

But it definitely to me from at least the photo, could be a valid wolf.

One glance and you can tell it's a wolf. Good size one too. Why wouldn't they be there? There are grizzlies all over that area too and up behind Grouse & Seymour areas. Indian River too. Not lots but they are there.