Thread: RyoT’s 2019 Fall follies.

Thumbs up RyoT’s 2019 Fall follies.

Alright firstly, I want to remind everyone how lucky we are to be able to hunt here and the abundance of wildlife we have at our finger tips if we put the work in is second to NONE, starting to learn to hunt once moving here a few years ago was the best decision I have made, I am addicted and there is no looking back now ! Thankfully my better half understands, pushes me to hunt more and enjoys a nice steak as much as I do!

I also want to start by owning up that I borrowed this idea haha as it was a great one, and I hope more members do the same, there can never be too many !

Now that’s out of the way.. for the first couple days this thread will be a work in progress, as I’ll be playing catch up, as time goes on this thread will end up photo heavy, be warned.

Im going to start with my 2019 spring bear hunts, followed by my fall 2019 bear hunts, my trials, errors and eventual successes and keeping this thread updated through the season as I transition from bird to kick off the season into white tail and mule deer ! Everyone’s favourite time of year.

I’ll be upfront now in saying that this years spring bear came a lot easier than my previous bears, but the work afterwards was daunting ! I lucked into my largest bear yet on a short evening hunt after finishing work at 6pm, solo! And let me tell you, not only was it exhilarating unlike any hunt I’ve taken part in prior but also more work and more rewarding than I had ever anticipated.

But we will get to that tomorrow when I have time to upload pictures, and hash out more of the details.

its time to get everyone hyped up for the season ahead, and bring back the good old hunting stories !

2. Site Sponsor

Re: RyoT’s 2019 Fall follies.

Bring it!!!!!

Subbed! Looking forward to reading more...
    ~
    Adult Onset Hunter
    CCFR Member

Wherever there is Animal Worship there is Human Sacrifice. That is, both symbolically and literally, a real truth of historical experience.
    — G. K. Chesterton

We need more of these stories and less infighting.. patiently waiting for the play by play of your first hunt... dont dissappoint us
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Look forward to it...

Hey.. where is the rest of this thread?
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

He warned us that the photos were heavy.. He is probably having a hard time getting them from the truck to the house.
    Last edited by Xbow; 09-21-2019 at 02:14 PM.