Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winchester Model 70s

Re: Winchester Model 70s

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    There is a Winchester Extreme Weather 264 magnum at Canadian Tire in Langley
    Arctic Lake
    I ordered that through CT in Jan 2016, not sure when it ever did show up. I ended up buying a used one. What is the price on it?

I’m not surprised to know it’s still sitting on the shelf.

I can't remember but I held it a few months back . Then I think 2 weeks ago I'm sure I saw it still there . Give them a call and they will tell you
    Arctic Lake

I went there (Langley CT) hoping to find a 243 Extreme Weather. The 264 was on sale for I believe $1169. I bought my 7-08 there for $1149 two maybe three years ago; they ordered it in for me.

Langley CT doesn't have that .264 anymore - they SOLD it this morning.

Some one will be plenty pleased with it I am sure!

I have seen and heard of more Extreme weathers move through that place than any other, there have been two or three in their gun cabinet at a time over the last couple years. Not sure where they are getting them because I inquired at quite a few other shops and was told they could t get them....

For anyone interested in getting one I would recommend giving them a call. Hope they can pull though for me again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crumbz View Post
    Some one will be plenty pleased with it I am sure!

I have seen and heard of more Extreme weathers move through that place than any other, there have been two or three in their gun cabinet at a time over the last couple years. Not sure where they are getting them because I inquired at quite a few other shops and was told they could t get them....

For anyone interested in getting one I would recommend giving them a call. Hope they can pull though for me again!
    It's in my reloading/fly tying room right now. Soon as I read about it yesterday, I decided I was going to get there when the store open this morning and if it wasn't nicked up I was taking it. Yup, I got her. All day I've been asking myself, "What made me think I needed this"? Dang impulse gun buyer.
    Last edited by Rieber; 09-29-2019 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rieber View Post
    It's in my reloading/fly tying room right now. Soon as I read about it yesterday, I decided I was going to get there when the store open this morning and if it wasn't nicked up I was taking it. Yup, I got her. All day I've been asking myself, "What made me think I needed this"? Dang impulse gun buyer.
    Hey Reiber do I get a finders fee ? Lol . I shouldered that puppy months ago it was very nice! Stock was quite thick for me . They have some nice rifles at the CT in Langley !
    Arctic Lake
    Last edited by Arctic Lake; 09-29-2019 at 07:11 PM.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

I didn't feel the stock too thick for me but I have big mitts. I'm used to 22" barrels - this one is long at 26"

Hmmm - maybe that stock will fit my .280? Maybe I just leave it in the box this year.

Maybe I should start keeping my eyes open for reloading dies and brass, and a scope.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Hey Reiber do I get a finders fee ? Lol . I shouldered that puppy months ago it was very nice! Stock was quite thick for me . They have some nice rifles at the CT in Langley !
    Arctic Lake
    If you get a finders fee, Rieber should get a sympathy card. LOL no love for those here.

Tell us why ? Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by lowball View Post
    If you get a finders fee, Rieber should get a sympathy card. LOL no love for those here.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !