Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Favourite Game to Hunt

Re: Favourite Game to Hunt

I have hunted moose with multiple harvests . But sadly no mulie yet . Would like to hunt all of the species this province has !
    Arctic Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    I have hunted moose with multiple harvests . But sadly no mulie yet . Would like to hunt all of the species this province has !
    Arctic Lake
    glad I am not the only one that feels this way, been busting my ass lately learning all I can about the quarry, they landscape and kicking my ass into gear so I don’t die chasing sheep or goats haha

Tough to pick between caribou and sheep since both get me into some beautiful areas.

In younger years I loved sheep, spring grizzly, & goat. although I have always liked late season mulies I must say I LOVE sept. elk. My current favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    glad I am not the only one that feels this way, been busting my ass lately learning all I can about the quarry, they landscape and kicking my ass into gear so I don’t die chasing sheep or goats haha
    Way to go RyoTHC ! And sure glad I'm not alone in my quest ! If I could go to the grave having harvested an elk, goat, the different sheep, caribou ,black bear I would be content . But you know it's more than that as would love to see some of the habitat those critters live in . Have hiked into some high places, but was not hunting just hiking .GeeezI better get going I'm not getting any younger ! Good Luck in the future, hope all can chase their dreams !
    Arctic Lake
    Last edited by Arctic Lake; 09-18-2019 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingtyler123 View Post
    Whatever hunt I’m on is my favourite! Haha
    I feel the same. They all have a piece of my heart

Grouse with my son and Lab. Watching the two of them in grouse country is pretty rewarding.