Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KIUI Online Order Experience, Sept 2019

Re: KIUI Online Order Experience, Sept 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Would Rather Be Fishing View Post
    Because Kiui (or any other seller, for that matter) is usually not the one charging it. It's the shipping company....
    Its still easy to get taxes back regardless of who charges it (Canada Post, UPS, etc). You wont get brokerage fees back from UPS/Fedex/etc though.

KUIU charges it directly.

Have had good experiences with ordering from kuiu. Their online systems arent perfect for ordering from Canada but their customer service is top notch. If their main customer service isn't as helpful as you need, the Canadian rep is one of the best guys I've ever delt with.

Last year I had trouble with a promo code not working and sent Dallas an email and he called me literally less than a minute after I hit send, from his truck on his way to a sheep hunt, and fixed the issue. Can't beat that.

And regarding the "included" over the border charges, does it really matter? You're still paying less than similar items from Sitka in Canada and at least they put the effort in to have a mechanism to work with Canadians unlike first lite.

I just landed kuiu yukon jacket and pants. Only thing i have ever ordered from them.. Canadian site was Canadian dollars. I paid no more than quoted on that site.
    I ordered it on friday afternoon. It was september long weekend. It landed at my mail box the following wendsday. So all told 5 days to my house with monday being a day off. The tracking info they sent was exact.

The shit is expensive lol.. but the experiance ordering it matched what i spent.