I saw a number of older threads here complaining about the shipping process, especially around duties, when it comes to Kiui products. I thought I post my experience here as things do change over time and ... well... it easier to complain than to post positive experiences.

So here it goes.

Let me prefix this by saying I am not a Kiui fanboy, this is my first piece of Kiui equipment. I read their shipping policy, and according to their website, they partnered with a fulfillment provider that takes care of cross border taxes and process for a number of countries including Canada. So I go and order a pair of attack pants online with shipping to my home address.

Long story short: Pants arrive (somewhat later than promised) as Canada post expedited shipment with no duties or taxes on delivery. Everything went fairly smooth.

Little downside: The email notification you get from their fulfillment service are useless and do not provide you with tracking info or anywhere near precise shipping times. They initially promised 3-5 days (mind you: that's fast!) and it arrived after 2 weeks (to me, that's still acceptable). I did have to write to their customer service to get the tracking info as the automated email link didn't work.

Side note: The pants fit excellent, their online sizing guide is pretty slick and, without it, I would have ordered the wrong size: I am usually a 32, they "insisted" I buy the 34, which I did, and it fits perfectly.

So, all considered, very positive overall experience.