Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ny First big game !

Re: ny First big game !

Congrats man!
    Thanks for sharing your story.

Quote Originally Posted by RICKADY View Post
    That's my Boy, he's put the time in and finally it's paid off. CONGRATULATIONS. He phoned me as soon as he had service, excited as could be, came to my work, that's why I couldn't go, we skinned and cleaned it and off to the butcher, proud I was. It was his insistence that I got my pal and core, we've been out together many times, to bad I couldn't be there for this, his first! But now that you drive a FORD, gotta loose the dirtymax handle, LOL, next is my first, soon I hope.
    RICKADYDYDYDY ! You are next ! Thanks for all the help ! Hopefully “gramms” place will have some bucks for us. I will have some nice hams

Spent 2 days looking for a bear. Seen 4 but none were shooters. Thanks for posting a successful bear hunt.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Thanks Bud, now let's get T into it. Great times!!!!

That's phenomenal! Great thread + post!

Gotta say though, guy called Dirtymax in a ford kinda strange... Good stuff! Might find old f150 and put in a bear in it myself here soon. Definitely extending sincere congratulations on your haul, cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtymax View Post
    Safari sling is awesome ! Not constantly pulling it back on your shoulder etc. Easy to raise it up for a shot quick . One and only “downfall” is when walking through the bush the barrel goes first so a risk of debris going in . But I constantly just walk with my thumb on the end of the barrel to stop debris and steady the gun. I’ll never go back to a normal sling .
    Buy some Barrel condoms ! They work GREAT Never any water or debris get's in ! RJ