Thread: New Hunter based out of Chilliwack

New Hunter based out of Chilliwack

Hey everyone, hope you are enjoying the season so far. I am looking for someone to come hunting with me this season. I do not know many people that hunt in my personal life so I am out here trying to get started on my own. I have a bow and some rifles with a pocket full of tags. I can take some fridays and mondays off to make long weekends but I am limited because I have school this semester and a young, growing family. (i am 29). I have a truck and a bunch of camping gear and am not bothered to drive far. Any questions feel free to DM.
    Get outside

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New Hunter based out of Chilliwack

Hey. Not sure you found someone. I am pretty much in the same boat. Busy life, small kids, don’t know any hunters. I can shoot and love camping. Do you want to chat and try to learn together.

Hey guys! I feel the same way... interested to chat more if ya’d like!

I may be interested as well hard to find a hunting partner

I may be interested as well hard to find a hunting partner.looking to do a spring bear hunt if anyone is interested they will rutting soon

Hey IanBuck17,

I know what it’s like trying to get out hunting with a busy life and a young family. ( That’s my life)

Don’t feel intimidated to get out solo if it means the difference between getting out or not. Especially Spring Bear because you can go for an afternoon.

Also, spring bear is an awesome hunt to take kids on. My 7 year old loves it ( even though I’ve passed up every bear)