Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B.C. predator cull would target 80 per cent of wolves in caribou recovery areas

guest Guest

Re: B.C. predator cull would target 80 per cent of wolves in caribou recovery areas

Reactive rather then proactive. Not to be negative and i hope this goes through but BCs recent history on anything like this like pred cull on wolves seals bears etc etc is a complete joke. No back bone. Kiss the enviromentalist and tree huggers backside for votes while watching the Ungulates and salmon collapse. Then the preds collapse. The circle continues. Good to hear the managers are at least trying. Our lack of Fish Wildlife Management Funding is a complete joke. Where as if done properly all species would thrive. Grow some Biggin Nads BC

Re: B.C. predator cull would target 80 per cent of wolves in caribou recovery areas

Exactly my point....if proactive and acted much sooner (actual game management)....could have saved a lot of grief. Problem is tho even amongst the bios/managers consensus on the issue was lacking. Good to see this moving ahead.

Its not just caribou that are threatened by predators in BC

All ungulates are being eaten by predators province wide.

It is time for a MASSIVE province wide predator cull. Poison, traps, helicopters........

Wolves, cougars, black bears.

Grizzly hunting also should be reinstated.

Just the other day I saw 4 cougars on the road while driving to work. 6 wolves a week ago. Close to town and right on the road.

Where....let me go take care of them.

Poison aint gonna happen....that ship sailed long ago. Too much collateral damage.
    Last edited by northof49; 09-14-2019 at 12:47 PM.