Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merritt 3d Shoot

Thumbs up Re: Merritt 3d Shoot

SO HOW GOOD IS THIS ???? Go to the merritt shoot but my company asks me to go a day early to look at some mills in the area. Mileage and accomodation and meals. then shoot for 2 days. drive to kelowna and get on the big bird and end up in VEGAS !!!!!!! Me and the missus relax , maybe do some golfing. sister in law and brother in law come in motorhome from California, maybe some more golfing. Hop in their motorhome and head for California for some serious golfing and then hop on the big bird and head home to be in Cache creek in time for their 2 day shoot. NOW REALLY DOES IT GET ANY BETTER ?? OH yea by the time we get back in Quesnel the little furry black things may be out MIKE
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Re: Merritt 3d Shoot

sounds like an awesome deal mike...what mills u checking out???
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

for sure aspen planer and i hope the tolko mill as well. Just looking at some equipment.
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

cool cool...if u go to tolko and get a chance to meet a guy by the name of don willson thats my uncle...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer
    Yup We will all be there and Greybark looking forward to meeting you as it looks like you and I are the old guys on the site. AWESOME

Sorry Oldtimer , I can`t make the Merritt( one of my favorite 3-d`s) . I am going in for heart surgery on 31 Mar. Shoot well and enjoy yourself .

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --

Wow, 3-d season is apon us, depending on how the bear hunting looks next weekend, I'll be swinging by for the shoot.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

I would like to go, but I never been to 3d shoot, even though I bow hunted for many years. I have enough acreage to shoot and set my own up, maybe Im nervice thinking I wont shoot very good. I shoot with my fingers not a mechanical release.

Greybark .. sorry you are going to miss it but sounds like you got your priorities. Good luck and a quick recovery. Mike

As Love the Woods posted earlier that we were going to attend, but my work schedule has changed and I'll be working on the 3rd. Was looking forward to the shoot, as I shot there last year and really enjoyed myself. Was also looking forward to meeting you guys. The season has just started and maybe we can do this some other time. I will be able to squeeze in a day of bear hunting though!! Untill next time and have fun!!

3d

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer
    SO HOW GOOD IS THIS ???? Go to the merritt shoot but my company asks me to go a day early to look at some mills in the area. Mileage and accomodation and meals. then shoot for 2 days. drive to kelowna and get on the big bird and end up in VEGAS !!!!!!! Me and the missus relax , maybe do some golfing. sister in law and brother in law come in motorhome from California, maybe some more golfing. Hop in their motorhome and head for California for some serious golfing and then hop on the big bird and head home to be in Cache creek in time for their 2 day shoot. NOW REALLY DOES IT GET ANY BETTER ?? OH yea by the time we get back in Quesnel the little furry black things may be out MIKE
    This shoot looks like a great one and a great gathering, but Mike I think you hit the 649 on this one....Enjoy yourselves everyone.....

Craig
    It's ok to get excited, just learn to control it.....If you don't get excited, might as well go home!!