Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: kamloops whitetail woohoo 2 more days to go!!!!

J-F is offline Thanks for generous GOS!

Re: kamloops whitetail woohoo 2 more days to go!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Well, was out deer hunting and watched a boar chasing some young MD fawns across a hillside, boar is now in the back of my truck.
    Good job! Thanks��

no luck this morning,,,,thought id go take a little bush walk this morning even though was sprinkling on/off,,,,,maybe tonight,,,,,,
    Aim small,,miss small

does,,,does,,,,does,,,,,lots of does,,,was good scout this morning,,,,,tonight should be good now the rain has backed off
    Aim small,,miss small

well,,,,,,,just got home,,,took a buddy out for his 1st whitetail,,,,,,got him his 1st little buck this morning,,,,,,,,,a little 2x1,,,,,,he was sooo happy,,,,got him with a nice little 243,,,,,aprox 60 yard shot,,,,,,was a batchlor group,,,was 2 other bucks in group,,,,,largest was a 3x3,,,,,,but he didnt stick around long enough for a shot,,,,,,,i might go back and take him myself,,,,,,,,3x3,,,,,2x2,,,,,and a 2x1,,,,,,we jumped them bout 10 am,,,,,the rain was keeping them bedded down in some thick brush,,,,either way,,,,,,job well done for my buddy steve,,,,,,i might go for another tromp tomarrow morning
    Aim small,,miss small

Congrats and good on you for taking your buddy out

Quote Originally Posted by B-rad View Post
    well,,,,,,,just got home,,,took a buddy out for his 1st whitetail,,,,,,got him his 1st little buck this morning,,,,,,,,,a little 2x1,,,,,,he was sooo happy,,,,got him with a nice little 243,,,,,aprox 60 yard shot,,,,,,was a batchlor group,,,was 2 other bucks in group,,,,,largest was a 3x3,,,,,,but he didnt stick around long enough for a shot,,,,,,,i might go back and take him myself,,,,,,,,3x3,,,,,2x2,,,,,and a 2x1,,,,,,we jumped them bout 10 am,,,,,the rain was keeping them bedded down in some thick brush,,,,either way,,,,,,job well done for my buddy steve,,,,,,i might go for another tromp tomarrow morning
    Good on ya.....

Good Job B-rad ! Congrats to your Buddie on his First Whitey ! RJ

fairly awesome morning,,,,,hunted 2 draws this morning,,,,,,bounced 4 whities out of bottom of draw,,,,no bucks,,,,,,,,got to top of draw bounced another 5 whities,,,,no bucks,,,,,,even though all doe was still exciting to bounce that many whities out of 2 draws,,,,,would have hunted 2 other draws,,,but had to be home for 1pm,,,,,,ahhhhh,,,life always gets in the way
    Aim small,,miss small

Quote Originally Posted by B-rad View Post
    Nice work! I am headed up to heffley this weekend to try and get my 12 yr old daughter here first Deer.

Cheers

Bubba

just checking to see if anyone been having luck on any whities yet,,,,there definatly lots out there,,,,,just nothing in the record buck range yet,,,,,,more than likely tons of people out starting tomarrow,,,,any mule buck opens tomarrow,,,so basically,,,,if u see horn on the head can harvest it mule/whitetail
    Aim small,,miss small