Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: kamloops whitetail woohoo 2 more days to go!!!!

Re: kamloops whitetail woohoo 2 more days to go!!!!

awesome Ryo!!!!,,,,,there is definatetly a good stock of WT does to breed up this year,,,,,,but,,,aprox 3/4 of the does iv seen have been with yearlings,,,,which shows last year was a good breeding year,,,,,so good chance there be good handfull of future bucks coming our way next 2 years
    Aim small,,miss small

Well,,,thats it for me for another big game hunting season,,,,was another awesome year,,, harvested my 2 whitetail and 1 nice mule buck,,,,hope everyone had an awesome and eventfull year,,,,,,,now time to finish my year off with bunch of waterfowl and coyote/rabbit huntin,,,,,,,then onto schedual B--C animals and birds in the early new year,,,,,,,hope all the people i helped out this year in PM,,,,all turned out great for ya and the families,,,see yall soon,,,,,,B-rad
    Aim small,,miss small

Let's see some pics of these kamloops whitetails
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Nice year!!

my white tail spot was completely cleaned out by wolves this year I couldn’t believe it. By the tracks in the snow about 20 or so wolves. This was a spot where you could shoot a deer with a solid days effort.

might have to head south to my old Kamloops spots next year.

i did get some pics of a few wolves on trail camera,,,,,,but as far as face to face,,,didnt see any,,,but did hear a few at the crack of light,,,,,just east of Kamloops,,,,,but like I posted above my predator season is just about to start here
    Last edited by B-rad; 11-28-2019 at 08:18 PM.
    Aim small,,miss small

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    Let's see some pics of these kamloops whitetails
    Lol I almost got a big one last Saturday, wish I had a pic, but they do exist....

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    b-rad.. 12 gauge is a good call in the thick stuff...i have a slug gun aswell for this application. fixed 4power.. that said i have only shot blacktails and bears with slugs.

far to many people dont realize a blade of grass can throw a bullet.
    I use a .45-70 with 405 grain thumpers. It seems to be able to get through 95% of thick brush in that 50-60 yard range. I had a rifled 12 gauge barrel for my pump gun, but I sold it and bought a nice semi for waterfowl.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    might have to head south to my old Kamloops spots next year.
    Interesting around Kamloops, I found a big effect of wolves on my mulie spot - especially on their behavior as they have become way more cautious -

But haven't really seen the effects on the Whities just down the hill - but I guess they are smarter to start with.

There was a small pack of 6 wolves on a beach of the S Thompson below Chase this week. They moved up and are off into the bush. You would think with all the guys out some one would see them where they could get a shot. Cagey *******s

when i posted up above about the wolves east of kamloops,,,,was actually above chase winchester,,,,,,glad im not the only one to notice them so close to the river valley bottom
    Aim small,,miss small