Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best shop for Diesel trucks in Fraser Valley

Re: Best shop for Diesel trucks in Fraser Valley

Quote Originally Posted by 264mag View Post
    I’m looking to get my Duramax chipped, exhaust, delete etc. Curious to see what shops people recommend. I live in Langley so looking at shops in the Fraser valley. Also looking for feedback on what people have learned about the process and the results, good and bad.
    thanks to all.
    Call BD and ask for Andrew or Shaun.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

BD is a terrible shop, stay far away unless you like getting ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Had a bad experience there with the goof of a shop manager. Other than him the mechanic was good and the owner made my troubles partially go away. Not a good shop but not a bad shop.

I had BD install a south bend clutch in my 3500 and their prices were the same as other shops or close to. One thing I didn’t like was that the salesman was trying to sell me a smarty tuner for a ridiculous price when I told him at least three times I wasn’t interested and that I already had a custom tuner i was going to get. He then kept trying to say how great it is and bla bla bla which got annoying. I called the shop once while my truck was getting worked on and the guy I talked to on the phone had quite the attitude, I wasn’t impressed with that.

My piece of advice .... dont remove the cat. Even if you wanna remove the muffler and straight pipe it, I'd leave the cat in

The smell is nauseating and sometimes enters the cab when I reverse "into" it. It's terrible.

I wouldn't take a wheelbarrow to BD. If you dont mind drive I'd suggest deputy diesel in summerland. Good guys and an honest mom and pop shop. They know their way around all light duty trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by bigredchev View Post
    I wouldn't take a wheelbarrow to BD. If you dont mind drive I'd suggest deputy diesel in summerland. Good guys and an honest mom and pop shop. They know their way around all light duty trucks.
    What engines in it?
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Hands down DK diesel in Bellingham. i think theres a reason the opinions on BD are so polarized...inconsistence in service. are you willing to roll the dice with your truck.

PM me if you are interested for info.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    My piece of advice .... dont remove the cat. Even if you wanna remove the muffler and straight pipe it, I'd leave the cat in

The smell is nauseating and sometimes enters the cab when I reverse "into" it. It's terrible.
    Are you referring to your car or truck? I never noticed any smell in my truck. The stock cat and muffler are restrictive robbing you of power.....if you want to keep the cat buy an aftermarket high flow cat.