Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: complete wildlife hunting closure

Re: complete wildlife hunting closure

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok so “ hypotheticalthatpeaking “ I decide I’m as a white guy going to travel through said lands to fish hunt do whatever the **** I want on said lands... Who is going to tell me I can’t, and by what authority under Canadian law... They don’t make the laws and don’t have the authority to do Jackshit to me, if they lay one finger on me or my property then they are breaking Canadian laws... Am I wrong .
    Hmm unfortunately. .you would be facing consequences..
    The givernment has enacted legaslation that makes it an offense to cross Tchilcotin granted land to hunt. .or to hunt on their land.
    My understanding is they need to call a BC conservation officer..or RCMP.
    this is only on Tchilcotin declared land by supreme court.
    Interesting whore again. .has indicated, stated the province is preparing to give EXTRA lands in addition to those already given away..to EVERY band..
    AND the chiefs are going for the entire west chilcotin. ..the map I seen in the paper ..it looks like 5x 7x? Whatever they already have been traitorously been given.
    It never will be enough. ..oink oink oink. .to the trough..
    Srupp

If this is the case and the way they want to govern “their land” then we as environmentally conscious Canadians have the responsibility to return the land back to the time before foreigners! Let’s fire up the bulldozers plow under the roads,power lines,water treatment plants,schools,grocery stores,hospitals and all other infrastructure that was forced onto them! Also can’t forget all the money Canadian tax payers give them! It’s time to give them what they want!

It's their 'declared land'. Not officially theirs, yet. I'd probably hunt on it if I was local. Courts would need to decide.

Lets recall the past.
    The FN were allowed to blockade roads etc, even though "illegal" as to protest.
    So, I guess we could go in with huge "hunting parties" to protest as well, even though illegal, by FN statements.

Honestly, I think that is the only way to get "EVERYONE" to listen.
    And it probably means packing a lot of ammo, which is something to "not take lightly".

Otherwise, what else is there left to do????
    Then the only thing left is to "Accept it".
    Don't think the FN did.
    Are we????

The courts can figure this out when the first challenge comes in. Me, I’ll stay on the east side of the Fraser until they sort this out. Jimmy and Joe are gonna be busy this fall...

When the ruling came down there was rules regarding hunting to be established in the title land, I can see this being enforced. But he clearly says they are not going to be allowing anyone through their territory to hunt outside of their title lands! How is this going to be enforced? What authority do they have to pull anyone over? Set up a road block? They have been ruled illegal many times and the courts are starting to crack down on the police for not enforcing their rulings. This is going to get ugly in a hurry. It would not surprise me if someone gets shot then it will really hit the fan.
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!

The Neufies did it right.

Hmmm first they take the reward out of hunting..the chance of success..then they take the fun away. ..will I be assaulted, will my vehicle, camp be effed with..
    The BC HUNTING REGS tell us..we cant hunt on Tchilcotin land NOR cross their lands in pursuit of our hunting attempts.
    No consent will be given.
    Srupp

Go on facebook and look up Hunting in BC site. Lots of good discussion on there
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

When the rules become too onerous and overbearing, people start ignoring ALL the rules.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!