Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
This is almost forced racism. You'd have to be a phuking moron not to understand giving a whole whack load of land and benefits to an identifiable race at the expense of everyone else, is going to cause serious division. Like, it's almost like they want it to be that way. That's the way I'm going to start looking at it. There's a motive beyond the FN for this stuff to be happening. It's too stupid once you start considering how people operate psychologically. I know I'll get flamed for this, but I'm thinking it's a long term strategy for getting people to congregate into urban centers where it's easier to control them. Force them off the land. Hey, it's what Collectivists do. What better way to do this than start giving large tracks of land to a small minority of the population. The minority doesn't win either. They find themselves very much alone where bad shit can happen..........I know. I drink too much..........
UN Agenda 21 or 30, forget which one, wants to force everyone into urban centers, easier population control.