Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: complete wildlife hunting closure

Re: complete wildlife hunting closure

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    This is almost forced racism. You'd have to be a phuking moron not to understand giving a whole whack load of land and benefits to an identifiable race at the expense of everyone else, is going to cause serious division. Like, it's almost like they want it to be that way. That's the way I'm going to start looking at it. There's a motive beyond the FN for this stuff to be happening. It's too stupid once you start considering how people operate psychologically. I know I'll get flamed for this, but I'm thinking it's a long term strategy for getting people to congregate into urban centers where it's easier to control them. Force them off the land. Hey, it's what Collectivists do. What better way to do this than start giving large tracks of land to a small minority of the population. The minority doesn't win either. They find themselves very much alone where bad shit can happen..........I know. I drink too much..........
    I used to think you were crazy. I still do, just less so.

FN Leader Chief Jimmy Lulua is a POS ! jmo RJ

This is almost forced racism. You'd have to be a phuking moron not to understand giving a whole whack load of land and benefits to an identifiable race at the expense of everyone else, is going to cause serious division. Like, it's almost like they want it to be that way. That's the way I'm going to start looking at it. There's a motive beyond the FN for this stuff to be happening. It's too stupid once you start considering how people operate psychologically. I know I'll get flamed for this, but I'm thinking it's a long term strategy for getting people to congregate into urban centers where it's easier to control them. Force them off the land. Hey, it's what Collectivists do. What better way to do this than start giving large tracks of land to a small minority of the population. The minority doesn't win either. They find themselves very much alone where bad shit can happen..........I know. I drink too much..........
    It’s all a matter of perspective. Some would think you don’t drink enough...

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    It’s all a matter of perspective. Some would think you don’t drink enough...
    You may have opened a door to an unfamiliar paradigm worth exploring.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post
    What are you a member of?
    I have been a member of the BCWF yes, until they weren't standing up for our rights to the extent that I think they should..I agree with you that we should all be a member of an organization, but which one? Seems like we need one for resident hunters..

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post
    Excellent point. For me, WSSBC and BHA. This after much consideration. At some point put up or shut up.
    I have never heard of the backcountry hunters and anglers, I think I'll check that out and join...in your opinion, are they an organization that we can all get behind and they'll be vocal on our behalf? If so, I think they need to advertise a little more and we all need to jump on board and start supporting them..

...yup.......

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    I have never heard of the backcountry hunters and anglers, I think I'll check that out and join...in your opinion, are they an organization that we can all get behind and they'll be vocal on our behalf? If so, I think they need to advertise a little more and we all need to jump on board and start supporting them..
    https://www.backcountryhunters.org/british_columbia_bha

check it out and decide for yourself. I think it’s worthwhile even if it’s only a place for my support dollars to go.
    Last edited by butcher; 09-08-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Well check out global news, Ballwinder DipSingh says if the NDP get elected he will put UNDRIP into law, PC all the way folks....
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Is Back Country Hunters (BHA) an American organization or Canadian ? Who on this site is a member ? Could you let me know more about HBA
    Thanks
    Arctic Lake