Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: complete wildlife hunting closure

Re: complete wildlife hunting closure

I wonder what the Backcountry Hunters and Anglers take is on this? It seems to me this is the biggest threat to being able to access the backcountry.

I'm currently a member of WSSBC, but interested in BHA...
    Last edited by mooseknuckler; 09-08-2019 at 09:18 AM.
    "There'll be no quitters, till we bag some critters"
    WSSBC - RMGA - BHA - CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by huntingfamily View Post
    What else is there? Internet bitching?
    Suggestions?
    Excellent point. For me, WSSBC and BHA. This after much consideration. At some point put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckler View Post
    I wonder what the Backcountry Hunters and Anglers take is on this? It seems to me this is the biggest threat to being able to access the backcountry.
    You a member Bruce ? Time to get on it.

The only real way to deal with it us to question the local MP candidates in the upcoming election. If they are gonna support this sort of bs, they dont get our votes.. pretty simple..

FN are taking advantage of the claim for r and r, but if the politicians elected say "sorry, not buying it" is how we create changes
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    The only real way to deal with it us to question the local MP candidates in the upcoming election. If they are gonna support this sort of bs, they dont get our votes.. pretty simple..

FN are taking advantage of the claim for r and r, but if the politicians elected say "sorry, not buying it" is how we create changes
    Right, and organizations that represent large numbers of like minded people can bring greater pressure to bear on elected officials across the board. We saw this happen with the allocation debacle not that long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post
    Right, and organizations that represent large numbers of like minded people can bring greater pressure to bear on elected officials across the board. We saw this happen with the allocation debacle not that long ago.
    I dont think our present government cares when one body resists (hunters), they care when its a "general public" concern like killing Grizzlies..

Even if all of the members on here complained in unison (call it 35k) that us nothing compared to the millions complaing about trans mountain, wolf hunts, seal culls andCO2 emmissions.
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

So there’s no point? Just let it happen?

How can they prevent folks from crossing to hunt outside territory? Am i okay to cross through if I am photographing or camping outside the territory?

Further, is it not a Provincially maintained highway? Are my tax dollars filling pot holes and clearing snow on a road I will be prevented from driving in October?

This is almost forced racism. You'd have to be a phuking moron not to understand giving a whole whack load of land and benefits to an identifiable race at the expense of everyone else, is going to cause serious division. Like, it's almost like they want it to be that way. That's the way I'm going to start looking at it. There's a motive beyond the FN for this stuff to be happening. It's too stupid once you start considering how people operate psychologically. I know I'll get flamed for this, but I'm thinking it's a long term strategy for getting people to congregate into urban centers where it's easier to control them. Force them off the land. Hey, it's what Collectivists do. What better way to do this than start giving large tracks of land to a small minority of the population. The minority doesn't win either. They find themselves very much alone where bad shit can happen..........I know. I drink too much..........
    Last edited by 180grainer; 09-08-2019 at 05:18 PM.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    I dont think our present government cares when one body resists (hunters), they care when its a "general public" concern like killing Grizzlies..

Even if all of the members on here complained in unison (call it 35k) that us nothing compared to the millions complaing about trans mountain, wolf hunts, seal culls andCO2 emmissions.
    That's not true, the end of the Grizzly hunt was determined by a very small poll who's results were manipulated by the leftists to control the narrative. If 35,000 sent letterset a political office it would be noticed.
    'The bible says the end is coming soon, I hope I get my cabin built by then'
    Richard ‘Dick’ Proenekke