Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Vote Is Important!

Exclamation Your Vote Is Important!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Your Vote Is Important!

I'd like to think so, unfortunately the election is decided by Ontario and Quebec.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check
    Made payable for an amount of 'up to
    and including my life'. That is Honor, and there are way too many people
    in This country who no longer understand it.'
    You only walk this Earth once,
    make sure your tracks are deep.

Arrow Re: Your Vote Is Important!

Quote Originally Posted by dakoda62 View Post
    I'd like to think so, unfortunately the election is decided by Ontario and Quebec.
    NOT this time around. BC will be, and is playing an important role for a change.
    Just Do It!!

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Maybe to some extent, but thinking like yours will not help. If the Conservatives don't win we can at least try to keep the Liberals to a minority. With a minority government the chances of them surviving something like the SNC Lavalin scandal completely unscathed by invoking cabinet privilege and having Liberal dominated committees blocking any attempt at revealing the truth become much smaller. My riding went Liberal by less than 3%. It won't take much of a shift to deny this one seat from those *******s for another term. 64 seats outside of Ontario and Quebec went to Liberals. We only have to deny the Liberals 14 of those seats and they lose their majority but why stop there? YOUR VOTE COUNTS.

Don't get me wrong I will definitely casting my ballot but in the past its been decided before the polls close in Sask. Hope this time around it's different.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check
    Made payable for an amount of 'up to
    and including my life'. That is Honor, and there are way too many people
    in This country who no longer understand it.'
    You only walk this Earth once,
    make sure your tracks are deep.

Don't get me wrong I will definitely casting my ballot but in the past its been decided before the polls close in Sask. Hope this time around it's different.
    Take a look at this.http://338canada.com/map.htm I am a little surprised at the colour of S.W. Ontario. Looks great until you zoom in to the Toronto region. Wankers in Toronto still need a slap upside the head. Things look pretty good overall in B.C. Delta, Fleetwood- Port Kells, South Vancouver, Cowachin-Malahat-Langford, you guys can make a difference!!!! Please make sure you get out and vote!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elkaddict View Post
    Take a look at this.http://338canada.com/map.htm Things look pretty good overall in B.C. Delta, Fleetwood- Port Kells, South Vancouver, Cowachin-Malahat-Langford, you guys can make a difference!!!! Please make sure you get out and vote!!!
    I live in Cowichan. I'm seeing lots of Conservative lawn signs. I requested two be put in my yard as I live on a busy corner. Highly suggest eveyone go to their Conservative candidates website and request a lawn sign. Get the message out there!

I'm voting Conservative for the first time in years. Elizabeth May's riding though, so more of a protest vote.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    I'm voting Conservative for the first time in years. Elizabeth May's riding though, so more of a protest vote.
    Really, no more NDP
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

I’m a Conservative, but I’m not excited about any candidate. The only thing we can do as voters is to hopefully oust JT or minimize the damage he’ll continue over the next four years. I’m hoping enough people will step up and see JT for what he really is.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.