Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Elk Bugling Activity Report

Re: Elk Bugling Activity Report

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    ^^^^thats good to hear, so are pops in the EK back on the upswing maybe? Heard no bugles so far but did hear a lone cow mewing in reg 8 thus far...
    Would not say they are on the upswing, we actually are seeing less in some of the areas we hunt, and do counts in the winter, spring, summer and fall. But as JT mentioned cows had calves, and
    seeing yearlings from last year. Not seeing the number of spikes as have prevously. Hunter numbers are way up in some of the areas though.
    As for bugling they were quit active again last few days as well as the cows talking, not as much yesterday afternoon, but a young lady was still able to take her first bull.

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

7-9/7-15 elk are going crazy tonight!! I was listening to 3 bulls scrap at work tonight, lighting it up!! Of course I had to instigate a bit!! I heard them from our lunch area, and they haven’t stopped since 2100 last night!! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Don't tempt me im in port coquitlam