Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FSR access through private land

Re: FSR access through private land

I own a piece of property with a hydro line through it. Only hydro has the right of way. I used to keep it open but people started using the road as a garbage dump. Now t it’s blocked off and hydro has a key to the gate. Sucks some people ruin things for everyone.

i hold private access to fsr..if they want to log they pay me..if you want access i will grant if your not a pig and safe..if your not trustworthy your not getting in.

I know of 2 roads that pass maybe 50ft through private property....gate and access denied unless its forestry related activity, the entire area is off limits to everyone else.....My guess the reason the gates are still up and not cut down is the owners homes are near the gates.

Get yourself a free miners license and use the road...
    Funniest post I have ever read...

Originally Posted by troutseeker
    I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...

Got a call back from an engineer for the area. She said, for the FSR in question, the no trespassing sign refers to commercial use only – and that I was "good to go"... I wasn't expecting that, but now I won't have that "thief in the night" guilty feeling when I drive through

Thanks for all the replies! Happy hunting out there
    ~
    Adult Onset Hunter
    CCFR Member

Wherever there is Animal Worship there is Human Sacrifice. That is, both symbolically and literally, a real truth of historical experience.
    — G. K. Chesterton