Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accepting sheep hunting partner applications lol

Accepting sheep hunting partner applications lol

Well I did my first 10 day fly in sheep hunt this year in the spatsizi, managed to get another goat but didn’t see a single sheep (bad lake choice but lesson learned). Needless to say I broke my partner a few of the days as he wasn’t quite prepared for keeping up with me nor packing heavy loads. So my sheep hunting itch is still in full effect. Sooo looking for someone that would wanna go mid September to muncho lake area. And the ride up would be pretty much free as I get diesel from work.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Accepting sheep hunting partner applications lol

haha wicked

I’m open to go to other areas as well. I just wanna get out again this year ��

ill be in moose camp by then. If your looking for a buddy for next year id be into it

Quote Originally Posted by madcalfe View Post
    Well I did my first 10 day fly in sheep hunt this year in the spatsizi, managed to get another goat but didn’t see a single sheep (bad lake choice but lesson learned). Needless to say I broke my partner a few of the days as he wasn’t quite prepared for keeping up with me nor packing heavy loads. So my sheep hunting itch is still in full effect. Sooo looking for someone that would wanna go mid September to muncho lake area. And the ride up would be pretty much free as I get diesel from work.
    you weren't the guy that was asking earlier in the year about hunting with a random new partner were you? Hard to compare fitness level equivalents over the internet. Nice job though on the goat, and way to keep at it
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darksith View Post
    you weren't the guy that was asking earlier in the year about hunting with a random new partner were you? Hard to compare fitness level equivalents over the internet. Nice job though on the goat, and way to keep at it
    No. Me n my brother in law got the spring sheep leh. He trained all spring and summer. Lost like 35lbs for the hunt which good on him but When it came to moving camp and packing half a goat I walked him into the ground a few of the days. Lol. I just wanna get out again this year. But don’t wanna go solo

if i had more holidays i would defiantly be interested, didn't get a stone first trip this year either. best of luck!

So you are looking for a sheep partner that is accepting since you broke your first partner.

I take it you have sleeping bags that zipper together and a small tent. Cool, but not for me....

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    So you are looking for a sheep partner that is accepting since you broke your first partner.

I take it you have sleeping bags that zipper together and a small tent. Cool, but not for me....
    Lol .... pass for sure.

Just slow your ass down, maybe? It's better to go slow with a hunter you get along well with than one that keeps up but you clash with.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post

didnt need the dick comment, and definitely have my own tent. just simply looking for another person that wants to do a sheep hunt in September and get a new hunting partner outta it.. Not for you that’s cool...don’t bother commenting and move along.