Thread: Another shout out to Bartell and Nechako!

Another shout out to Bartell and Nechako!

So a buddy at work today is in a flap that he needs 300 win mag dies and 200grn partitions....like YESTERDAY!!! With a moose draw in his pocket, Why he didn't deal with this before now is anyones guess. Anyway...I tell him I may know a guy that may be able to help him out....contacted bartell with what the fellow was needing. this was around noon....Mark tells me he's not at work...day off.....BUT, hes going to run into the store and get in in the mail today. I told him not to on his day off, but he insisted.....sitting at home at 6:00, and I get the shipping notification that the package is in P.G., I expect it to be here in Quesnel tommorrow.....not many people on their day off can or will provide a 24hr turn around time for a customer that should have taken care of his sh*t months ago!!!

Old school customer service like this is exceedingly rare these days!! It is much appreciated Mark!
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Another shout out to Bartell and Nechako!

Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc View Post
    So a buddy at work today is in a flap that he needs 300 win mag dies and 200grn partitions....like YESTERDAY!!! With a moose draw in his pocket, Why he didn't deal with this before now is anyones guess. Anyway...I tell him I may know a guy that may be able to help him out....contacted bartell with what the fellow was needing. this was around noon....Mark tells me he's not at work...day off.....BUT, hes going to run into the store and get in in the mail today. I told him not to on his day off, but he insisted.....sitting at home at 6:00, and I get the shipping notification that the package is in P.G., I expect it to be here in Quesnel tommorrow.....not many people on their day off can or will provide a 24hr turn around time for a customer that should have taken care of his sh*t months ago!!!

Old school customer service like this is exceedingly rare these days!! It is much appreciated Mark!
    Good on you Mark !
    Arctic Lake

Placed a order on Friday afternoon, already in my mailbox at 9am Monday.

Purchased lots in the store, first time online.

I give 2 thumbs up... great service

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Some of the fastest shipping I have ever seen from a retailer is Nechako Sports, bartell is top notch in that dept.
    Because.........I just love rifles......The New King has arrived the 300 PRC

There is no other retailer in Canada that can compare
    "The 375 H&H was made obsolete the day the 375 Ruger was introduced"

Purchased a rifle scope from Mark , very smooth transaction . He had the scope but needed to order the rings ,once they were at the store he shipped the package and it arrived in two days .
    Thanks Mark
    Arctic Lake

In the Very DARK Thick BUSH where Grizzly Bears Live ! and Now in Kammy

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Purchased a rifle scope from Mark , very smooth transaction . He had the scope but needed to order the rings ,once they were at the store he shipped the package and it arrived in two days .
    Thanks Mark
    Arctic Lake
    You GET WF to mount it up for Ya ? Ready to shoot Now ? RJ
    Earn your stalking MERIT BADGE before you start ​Blazing away at animals beyond your guaranteed ability.

Can you Just IMAGINE with proper Smart Honest people running this country just how GREAT it would BE ?

Member CCRA Member BCWF Member BRITISH COLUMBIA BACKCOUNTRY HUNTERS & ANGLERS

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    You GET WF to mount it up for Ya ? Ready to shoot Now ? RJ
    Yep that's the plan !
    Arctic Lake