Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wildlife art for wildlife conservation

Re: Wildlife art for wildlife conservation

Quote Originally Posted by jshansen View Post
    Hi fellas. I started this thread a few months ago informing you I was going to be using my paintings for wildlife conservation and that I was entering the BC Salmon Stamp art competition. I'm starting this back up to inform you that I received the honour of placing 1st place this year in the event, so any of you who fish on the ol salt chuck, my painting will adorn your license in 2020 providing millions of dollars to go back into salmon enhancement and conservation. I'm also here to inform those of you who wished to see more of my work, you can now find it at www.joshuahansenart.com 5% of all sales go to wildlife conservation. I'll also have new pieces up fairly regularily. Thanks for the read guys and go take a look!

-Josh
    Beautiful work, congratulation.
    A friend of mine Jim Cleary (maybe you know him) entered a few times but didn't win.
    His paintings were also first class.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Re: Wildlife art for wildlife conservation

You do some really nice work and congradulations.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.