Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept.1st - T-minus 10days

Sept.1st - T-minus 10days

And I'm pretty friggin excited!! Got my new stone glacier pack that should be in today and a new wall tent that just arrived, lifes looking good!

Leave friday Aug.30th after goats for 4 nights then back for 1 day and heading to the kootenays chasing those forest screamers for almost 3 weeks. Get back for 3 days and another 5 nights chasing goats again!

Who else is pumped and ready to go, what are your plans?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Sept.1st - T-minus 10days

Nice! .
    Heading out camping September long weekend. Will try to get some casual evening hunting. Only thing for rifle season will be black bear.

But gone for 5 days in October and 9 in November. Pretty excited.

I am not excited at all, in fact I am pissed that I have to go to France for the opener
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Going fly fishing all weekend this weekend in Pemberton, then probably go for some any buck bow only opening weekend somewhere in MU3 then up to MU 7 for my Moose LEH the weekend after that

retweaked my torn ACL last week. Still on crutches but hope to be somewhat mobile in a couple weeks. Status quo for the last few seasons
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Wife is due with our first any time in the next 2 weeks. Don’t think I’ll be getting out for opener or much at all this year. Cry for me.

2nd one due in Sept, no hunting for me :/

Headed north for 2 weeks with the family in 8 days, for caribou/moose, then a week at the end of Sept with my moose group. Also trying to fit a local to me goat hunt in there too. Can't wait.

I'm in school in Nanaimo until Thanksgiving. I don't really know the area and not super excited about all the gates around here. I might still have to go look for a grouse though to ease the stress of studying.

October 13-20 I have booked off to do a backpack hunt in region 3 for mule deer. I'm super excited because this is the first time in a couple years I have set aside more than weekends to go hunting.

Any buck for bow only September long weekend in mu3-17! So pumped and ready to go! Then out again October and November for 5 days each. Deer and bear on my list and some wassically rabbits/grouse