Thread: Looking for cooler services near vanderhoof

Looking for cooler services near vanderhoof

Hi guys Roy here from Carvers Custom cuts
    So after many many many year finally got a moose draw for area near vanderhoof and the guy I used to use to hang meat for early season hunts has retired and no more cooler.
    So putting it out there I just need to find someone that has a cooler to hang meat for a bit,in case I need one (which i will lol) just hang as I cut my own.
    and ill sweeten it up a bit being from the coast and fish all the time im sure i have some treats for whoever has a cooler.

thanks in advance guys hope you can help me out .

Roy

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Looking for cooler services near vanderhoof

Hey Roy google meat cutters, there is one in Fraser lake then i think the other one that would be close by is PG. I am in the same boat now and will probably use the one in Fraser lake as it would be on my way home from the cabin, good luck.

Mike
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

LEH last year in that area. We used Chilako Meats for hanging & cutting. They are closer to PG than Vanderhoof, but it's all we could find at the time. Not sure if they offer cooler space if not cutting for you. It was a busy place last season. They did an excellent job on our moose. They have a web site.

Chilako is the only one around
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004